Throughout its 175-year history, the Indiana University Maurer School of Law has grown, diversified, and flourished to become of a nationally recognized law school. With strong and dedicated leadership, the school has emerged into the 21st century stronger than ever and has partnerships among with leading institutions in the world, and an alumni base that spans the globe. Preparing student for the practice of law, promoting the best interests of society, and taking a leadership role in providing solutions to the most pressing problems of society, are among the many achievements of the school and its faculty. Filled with historical photographs and engaging sidebars, this book tells the story of the individuals who built, sustained, and strengthened the Indiana University Maurer School of Law.
- publisherIndiana University Press
- publisher placeBloomington, Indiana USA
- restrictionsNo part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
- rightsCopyright © Linda Fariss and Keith Buckley. All rights reserved.
- rights holderLinda Fariss and Keith Buckley
- series titleWell House Books